Start Clean. Stay Clean.
Brake Herbicides (Brake F2 and Brake F16) can be used as part of an integrated weed-management program to provide improved glyphosate-resistant Palmer amaranth (pigweed) control while maintaining safety to cotton.
- Provide excellent crop safety to preserve high cotton yields and profits
- Deliver excellent control of Palmer amaranth
- Provide a versatile base residual for your integrated weed management program
- Combine two active ingredients (fluridone + fomesafen) for enhanced performance and resistance management
- Are available in two formulations optimized for regional agronomic weed practices
- Have staying power under wet conditions
- Can be surface applied as a pre-plant or pre-emergent herbicide
- Are backed by reliable technical support from SePRO emphasizing stewardship and herbicide-resistance management
PhytoGen and Widestrike are registered trademarks of PhytoGen Seed Company, LLC. Roundup, Roundup Ready, and Warrant are registered trademarks of Monsanto. Staple is a registered trademark of E.I. DuPont de Nemours Company. Dual, Sequence, Caparol, and Gramoxone are registered trademarks of Syngenta Group Company. Treflan and Enlist are registered trademarks of Dow Agrosciences LLC. Prowl is a registered trademark of BASF Corporation. Liberty and Liberty-Link are registered trademarks of Bayer Crop Sciences. Direx is a registered trademark of an ADAMA Group Company.